Seth Udinski, FISM News
This past week, the Senate passed President Joe Biden’s $1.9 Trillion relief bill for COVID-19. The bill has been lauded by liberals as a necessary step towards recovery, and a brilliant display of leadership from the president. But is it really?
Many items funded in the $1.9 Trillion relief bill will, in fact, not help recovery from COVID-19, but instead push the agenda of the radical left. These initiatives include, among other things, the following items:
- $50 million to fund Planned Parenthood and the legalized murder of babies;
- $128 million to teachers unions, paying teachers while public schools remained closed;
- $140 million to the Silicon Valley subway system;
- $200 million to museum and library services;
- $270 million to the “arts and humanities;”
- $350 million to state and local governments to relieve poorly run government administrations;
- $570 million to federal employees to continue to work from home;
- $36 billion taken away from Medicare to help fund the relief bill;
- $410 billion to nationwide $1,400 stimulus checks for individuals making less than $75,000 per year;
A paltry 9% of the bill is dedicated to legitimate COVID-19 relief. This bill could have dire consequences on the American economy, not only in 2021, but for many generations to come.